Choose a letter below to learn more about how AK Apparel’s fabric technology provides the performance you demand.
- Cycling Jersey with Built–in UV Protection
- AK Apparel cycling jerseys are built for the long rides with an outer shell that shields your body from harmful UV rays with a UPF rating of 25. This advanced technology aids in extending your ride time and increases comfort during and after the ride.
- Cycling Jersey with Anti-Microbial Properties
- Anti–microbial fabric traps bacteria and releases it during a normal wash cycle, keeping your cycling apparel fresh and clean.
- Cycling Jersey with Temperature Management
- Keeps body cool during hot days and heats up during the cold ones.
- Cycling Jersey with Moisture Transfer
- Vapor™ fabrics transport moisture away from the body to the outer layer of the fabric where it can quickly evaporate.
- Wicking Surface Moisture Quickly Evaporates
- Surface moisture and sweat wick to accelerate evaporation, keeping you dry while aiding in the regulation of your body temperature.
- Highly Breathable Jersey Fabric
- Fresh air, free from bacteria, flows in as vapors created by body moisture exit as part of the patented moisture transfer system.
High Quality Performance from High Quality Apparel
AK Apparel makes every piece of custom cycling apparel from high quality Vapor Apparel™ material. Vapor is a high performance fabric that helps keep you cool in the heat, warm in the cold and—best of all—dry. Vapor has developed the most advanced fabric technology available—that’s why it’s an AK Apparel standard.
- Experience the Vapor Apparel™ Difference
- Vapor Apparel is made with Intera™ yarn, the only patented permanent moisture transport technology that makes fabric cooler, warmer, soil resistant, and bacteria resistant. The technology is in the yarn, not a coating applied later. Washing Intera™ fabrics creates zero loss in moisture management performance.
- Durable 4.4oz flatback mesh
- Moisture wicking
- Anti-microbial properties
- UPF rating 25